Friday, July 28, 2006

The Last Word

Since my friendship with Robert is apparently over due to whatever bug he has up is A$$ I'd like to show you the last thing he wrote on his website http://purdrivel.blogspot.com because it shows what a damn hipocrite he is. He directly contradicts himself and shows what a damn loser he really is.

"I am angry. His accusations are uncalled for and have no basis, whatsoever. I have deleted the link to his blog. I will no longer contribute to his site. If any readers want to see his narrow-minded blog, just click on his name in any of his comments. I just will not openly endorse him. This isn't about freedom of speech. I am not censoring anybody but I am attempting to clear my name."

Let's take a look. First he says he's angry. Now I talked about how racist the right wing IS. He claims he is an independent. So why would he be angry if I am not talking about independents?
His accusations are uncalled for and have no basis, whatsoever. I give 100's of examples, 100's of how I'm right. He offers no proof how I'm wrong so I guess I'm right since he can't prove it.
I have deleted the link to his blog. I still don't understand. Because you are overreacting to something that if you are an independent it shouldn't bother you should it??
I will no longer contribute to his site. Fine that's your choice I cannot tell you what to or not to do.
If any readers want to see his narrow-minded blog, just click on his name in any of his comments. Now that's the funny one. I'm narrow-minded YET he is the one who's in a fit about what I say. HE's the one who deleted the link to my blog HE is the one who is having problems. Sounds to me like Robert is the one who is narrow-minded to me.
I just will not openly endorse him. Fine I get traffic to my site. You get little to none. My site is for me so I can type my views and if people want they can agree and disagree. That's their right.
I am not censoring anybody but I am attempting to clear my name. You are not censoring anybody BUT you are deleting the link to my site, you are ending our friendship you are overracting to this situation. BUt you are not censoring anybody.


Robert I wish you see how stupid you are looking but you are stubborn to see it. Like a typical right-winger.

Now we will get onto serious business here.

No comments: