Sunday, July 23, 2006

Facts Wrong Again

So Bill O'Idiots column in today's Los Angeles Daily News as usual in his attack on the left (by the way I guess I'm not allowed to respond to the rights continuous attacks on my views according to Robert I'm supposed to take it).

Today he talks about how the Muslims hate all people except their own religion. That is not true with most Muslims. Bill O'Idiot is generalizing. What Bill O'Idiot likes to have us believe is that all Muslims hate the United States. Nice generalization but I would like to know how he knows.

Now the one thing I will never in my life understand is in Palestine why they are upset at only Israel. If I recall my history the original country of Palestine was supposed to include parts of Egypt,Israel, and Syria but yet Israel is the direction they spread their hatred toward.

Maybe someone can explain that to me I know I can't explain Bill O'Idiot.

No comments: