Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Fundamental Difference

One last time here is the fundamental difference between Robert and myself. According to Robert I can't generalize about conservatives but it's ok with Robert that enemies of the people like Ann Coulter can generalize about liberals by saying like she did on the 700 Club "I think I would have noticed if somebody called me godless. But I really haven't heard people protest about that. No, they're upset about what I say about the Jersey Girls. But, oh, yeah, OK, we're all godless. So I think we all are on record now, officially liberals have admitted they are godless and don't even mind it. Maybe they are saying who-less. And as for their attempts to win believers over, they know they need the votes of Christians and you always hear them talking about how, "Gosh, how do we get the believer vote?" The way to do that I think is to be a believer and not to keep trying to fake a belief in God." Courtesy of media maters.

Or it's ok for Steve Gil to generalize the left when he said (also on mediamaters) the left being willing to even align themselves with terrorists because, well, Bush is against the terrorists, so we must be with them.

Or Bill O'Reilly to say You have a very big split in the Jewish-American community. You got a lot of Jewish liberals, a lot of Jewish far-left people, who basically feel that, you know, you don't have a right to go after terrorists because it's our fault, the United States' fault. And some say it's Israel's fault because we've been mean to them, therefore they have a right to do whatever they want -- behead people on camera, all this terrible stuff. OK? That's a far-left position.

That's ok for conservatives to make baseless charges against liberals but when things are turned around conservatives whine and cry like the little babies they are. The right says only the left attack but yet when I listen to liberal shows I don't hear any yet if you look at my site you see how the right is brutally attacking the left on every corner. As usual the denial and blame is misplaced.

No comments: