Friday, July 21, 2006

End of an Era

Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to report the end of an era on my website. You all know the main antagonist on my website is Robert Wilson. He is the bad cop (conservative) to my good cop (liberal). He is apparently upset when I continuously call the right-wing racists even though I offer facts to prove me right and he offers no facts to prove me wrong.

To me when Bill O'Idiot says like he did yesterday when he said jewish liberals want to see behadings when he said previously how if you don't like Christianity go to Israel as he's said and so many others or like Glen Beck who said you can abort every black baby and the crime rate would go down or I have quoted Rush and Princess Ann and even this one from Michael Savage who said "the American Left is the Nazi's of our time". I have so many quotes from my archives as well.

Now I also belive this goes to the White House. Again looking at their actions with Katrina. And the fact his cabinet staff said (the quote is in my archives) said New Orleans is going to be "whiter" when it's rebuilt. And mind you while Katrina was killing thousands of people in New Orleans Bush was in San Diego playing guitar. And we can continue about the rights insistance on a gay marriage ban which further shows racism.

Now I believe in words and actions and those actions and words I feel prove me right more then they prove me wrong. But again according to my friend Robert I cannot say anything to that effect yet he offers no reasons why. He has many times claimed all the left does is attack and yet ignores what the right does. But that doesn't stop me from allowing him to post what he thinks and what he wants.

Now the problem. On his website http://purdrivel.blogspot.com he did the following post: have removed the link to Erik's site due to a particularly offensive, and ridiculous ad hominem remark he made today, July 20. 2006. He basically stated that all conservatives are racists. Speaking as one of the 99% of conservatives who aren't racists, I won't endorse or contribute to Erik's site until there is an apology to the vast majority of us conservatives who aren't racist.

First off a response: I'm not apologizing for stating facts. I will not apologize for saying the truth and I will not apologize for calling conservatives racists WHEN THEY ARE! Robert can look the other way in face of the facts but he is in denial. And if you want more proof how come it was so hard to get the voters rights act renewed? You would think that would be a slam dunk but it wasn't. The only party who voted against it was a few southern republicans. No democrats.

So Robert even though you will be a hipocrite you are always free to post here. I will always support your website http://purdrivel.blogspot.com and Robert if you have proof I'm wrong feel free to prove it I am all ears and will be the first to apologize if I am. But again when I see their actions and hear their words they prove me right and if you don't like it that's not my problem and keep in mind you started your website cause of mine so in a way I inspired you for your website.

Just remember you are always free to agree and disagree with me. You are always free to post what you think and you are always free to say (as long as it's clean because I don't want the censor police on me) what you wish. I will NEVER delete anything and I will never stop you from saying what you want. Contrary to Robert I believe in Freedom of Speech

No comments: