Friday, July 14, 2006

Now for basketball

Since I did it for baseball I mine as well make it for basketball. Best players I ever saw.


PG Magic Johnson
PG John Stockton

Honorable Mention Isiah Thomas (I think these are no brainers myself)

SG Michael Jordan
SG Clyde Drexler

HOnorable Mention Kobe Bryant. Kobe will pass them all before it's all said and done.

SF Larry Bird
SF Julias Erving

Honorable Mention James Worthy. All three players are great no doubt.

PF Charles Barkley
PF Kevin McHale

Honorable Mention Karl Malone (Sorry to give so much credit to the Celtics since they always pushed my buttons but respect is due). Barkley dispite his big mouth is the best basketball player never to win a title

C Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
C Shaquille O'Neal

Honorable mention Mike Smrek. Just kidding Hakeem Olajuwon As much as it's obvious he's slowing down in his old age Shaq is still the best I've seen after Kareem. Just missing are Robert Parrish and Patrick Ewing.

2 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

I have no arguments. I'll just add:

Best 6th men

Michael Cooper
John Havilicek

Erik said...

I never saw Havilicek play but agree with Coop.