Thursday, July 20, 2006

If You didn't know

It's funny how it's ok if you are a conservative how it's ok for you to be openly racist AS THEY ALL ARE. You want another example is my favorite Bill O'Idiot. I'd like to give a quote from his show on July 18th Courtesy of mediamaters:

O'REILLY: You have a very big split in the Jewish-American community. You got a lot of Jewish liberals, a lot of Jewish far-left people, who basically feel that, you know, you don't have a right to go after terrorists because it's our fault, the United States' fault. And some say it's Israel's fault because we've been mean to them, therefore they have a right to do whatever they want -- behead people on camera, all this terrible stuff. OK? That's a far-left position.


Now as I've said before I'm Jewish. I'm pretty liberal although not on every issue. I've always stated if there is a threat we should go after the threat. I've also always felt Iraq was no threat. And Iraq is not the United States fault it's Bush's fault and I've always felt he should be charged and tried with every person killed in the illegal occupation we are currently in in Iraq. I've never heard anyone on the left say they should behead people on tv in fact the only people I hear advocating that are PEOPLE LIKE BILL O'IDIOT who recently said things like "they should shoot people right between the eyes who violate curfew" and "we should run the country like Saddam did". So as usual he is a hipocrite and a liar.

What else is new.

No comments: