Thursday, February 16, 2006

What's News

I wanna shoot from the hip tonight after what's happened the past couple of days.

You see I feel what Cheney did is news and important news in that. Normally when one person shoots another if it's not reported to the police that's one crime (which he didn't report it right away) also when you drink and take medication (as Cheney is doing) that's another case of neglgence. When most people shoot other people (accident or not) they are charged with a variety of crimes including assault, assault with a deadly weapon, wreckless endangerment, voluntary and/or involuntary manslaughter, attempted murder and if death occurs murder. But because this is by-god Dick Cheney I'm supposed to say nothing?

That's what bothers me about Robert and the right-wingers like him. YOu know what would have happened if this was any prominant Democrat? There would have been calls for that person's head on a platter by right-wing controlled media like CNN FOX MSNBC.

It just goes to show how corrupt the righties are and blinded by their power. This administration breaks laws daily (starting with the war in Iraq, the outing of Valerie Plame and wiretapping and I can continue) and no outcry from the alleged liberal media.

That's really why I started this site. To have a fair change of views so people, whether they agree or not (right Robert)to have a forum to discuss their views.

When I see Robert post "I'm gettting angry" at me for posting what I think and feel and what is news well I guess I shouldn't be suprised because his views represent that of the party that wants to squash free speech.

I guess what I'm saying it's up to you. Always feel free to engage and discuss anthing with me for what I post whether you agree or disagree however if you disagree with me you better come up with facts because you know I have mine.

Keep in mind I post what I feel is relevant and what I feel is news.

No comments: