Tuesday, February 14, 2006

When Things Will Change in the Middle East

I had this conversation at work with my boss and he's right at least I think about this. Might be one of the few things we agree on politically but when he's right he's right.

We were talking about the middle east and what will bring peace and we have the same conclusion: What will bring peace in the middle east is when families decide they love each other more then they hate Israel.

I mean we are talking about people who send their children to die and they claim they will be martyr's but we know where they go and it aint upstairs.

To me that's what's got to change in the middle east.

2 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

It's not about love or hate, it's economics. The middle-east will begin to stabilize when we learn how to make oil from seawater.

Erik said...

It really is about the hatred toward Israel. Isreal could go to any country in the middle east and say hey I have a way to produce oil for half the cost and the other middle east country would to Isreal to go to hell. Battles begin and end at home and that's something even I know about that right now.