Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Here we go again

So last night I goto bed and Wilma (the latest hurricane) is at a strong (100 mph) but not devastating wind speed. I wake up and find Wilma is at 175 mph which is as we all know a catagory 5 storm.

Again I've said this before and I will say it again: Something is not right. As long as I remember (I've always been a weather buff) I don't remember this strong of a storm this late in the season being this strong and while we know conditions have to be "perfect" for a storm to substain these winds for a long period of time but by the time the hurricane hits(and they say Southwest Florida is the likely landfall point) it should weaken but still this has been an incredible hurricane season and things will only get worse for the short term.

No comments: