Monday, October 10, 2005

Some people never learn do they?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au
/common/story_page/0,5744,16869135%255E1702,00.html

Pat Robertson is at it again. Remember when he called for Venezuela President's Hugo Chavez assasination a month or so ago?? Well I'd like to talk about what he said recently.

"The truth is, this man is setting up a Marxist-type dictatorship in Venezuela, he's trying to spread Marxism throughout South America, he's negotiating with the Iranians to get nuclear material and he also sent $US1.2 million in cash to Osama bin Laden right after 9/11," Mr Robertson said.

"I apologised and I said I will be praying for him, but one day we will be staring nuclear weapons and it won't be (Hurricane) Katrina facing New Orleans, it's going to be a Venezuelan nuke," Mr Robertson said.

"So my suggestion was, isn't it a lot cheaper sometimes to deal with these problems before you have to have a big war," he added.

Asked how he had obtained information on Chavez giving money to bin Laden, Robertson said: "Sources that came to me. That's what I was told."

"And I know he sent a warm congratulatory letter to Carlos the Jackal, he's a friend of Muammar Gaddafi," he said. "He's made common cause with these people that are considered terrorists."

First off how would he know these things?? Does he have better intelligence information the Bush?? I mean he's making things up. He trying to coax Bush into another unpopular war with another elected president. He's now saying Venezuela is going to have nukes?? He is saying Chavez gave Bin Laden money?? I mean come on here.
I wonder what Chavez did to Robertson to get him so pissed off cause there is no reason to say this without something called proof. You can't blindly accuse someone, especially a foreign leader without it. Oh wait Bush did that with Iraq didn't he??

No comments: