Friday, October 21, 2005

Shocker

I might shock you all on this but I actually agree with something the house did the other day (this was in yesterday's USA Today) where they passed a law that prohibits lawsuits that blame the food industry for making people fat. But not block civil lawsuits stemming from tainted food.

You see ladies and gentlemen I'm fat. I don't blame anyone but me for this and no one should blame anyone but themselves and maybe family genes from this (as I've stated previously I'm adopted so don't know how about my family history). But I have chosen to like that foods I like and to dislike the foods I dislike so why would that be anyones fault by mine?

People who are overweight need to look in the mirror and be responsible for their actions instead of blaming others.

That's just my view and I know I'm probably going to be a hippocrite at times regarding other issues.

2 comments:

JayD said...

I enjoy pizza and McDonald's. I'm happy with myself and if I'm bigger, I know exactly how to get around it. Stop eating those foods. Not get pissed and sue because they don't make those foods less fatty for me.

Robert E Wilson said...

Three words...moderation, moderation, moderation.