Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bush's Vacation

Nice to see with all the destruction in Louisiana our fair, kind-hearted presitent is cutting his 5 week vacation a couple of days. Man nice to know he really cares.

New Orleans is now under water. I'm afraid even though it was a direct hit there is still a lot of damage and destruction in Louisiana,Mississippi and Alabama and other states as well.

To give Bush just the little bit of credit on this at least he was quick to declare a disaster area in the effected areas. Thank you for that.

I'm not in the disaster zone I'm far away in Los Angeles but to look at the damage just saddens me that's why I'm talking about it so much. If you can donate clothes and anything possible to the salvation army they are going to need it.

THanks all. I'll be getting back to pollitics soon.

No comments: