Sunday, August 07, 2005

Israel

Probably one of the few issues I would side with the republicans on is the support of Israel. This is at least in part cause I am jewish but also I hate the fact that they appear to getting the short end of the stick in the whole peace process.

I mean why does only Israel have to give to the Palestinians land that was won in the war where Egypt,Lebonon,Syria all tried to invade Israel? Why does the Palestinians even deserve a country when their whole purpose is to destroy Israel? Do the people who designed this pullout of Gaza think the attacks will stop? I don't think they will and in fact will get worse cause Israeli leader's gave in. Pulling out of Gaza will only lead to more tragic attacks I think.

And one more thing if this country of Palestine is to come about how come, as the original plan dictated, Egypt,Syria don't have to give up their land and only Israel does? Something doesn't seem right about that either!

No comments: