Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pat Robertson

Continuing the right-wing's obsession with death, Pat Robertson said the United States should assasinate Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez because "he is a launching pad for communist infiltration and muslim extremism."

If you look at the past I have written about Bill O'Reilly and others stating they would have no problems killing people like Michael Moore,Hilary Clinton and others so Robertson, who I thought was supposed to be religious and I thought one of the 10 commandments states "thou shalt not kill" I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

The right likes to preach about life how precious it is and we need a "cycle of life" yet they have no problems sending others to their death and would have no problems killing people who have different views then them.

Sounds like they are hipocrites. As usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He apologized today.

Robertson apologizes for Chavez comment

Erik said...

Like he meant it. Sure another phony apology. First he just denied he said it like we are stupid and didn't see and hear it

Erik said...

I should say another phony apology like we get from actors,athletes and politions on both sides of the isle