Thursday, August 25, 2005

More from yesterday

I'd like to talk a little more about that communist Rush said yesterday cause the more I thought about it the more pissed off I am!

I'd like to compare my site to Rush's,Hannity's,O'Reilly and every other right-wing psychopath in the media who has their own show.

Now on my site I welcome all views,opinions and viewpoints. You have the freedom to say (as long as no cussing is involved) whatever you want. I have the right to agree with your views and disagree with your views that is what is generally known as a conversation.

On these right-wing shows, if you disagree with the host you don't get on as a caller. Well to give some credit O'Reilly once in a blue moon allows someone to disagree with him on the air. Guests are another topic cause I know they once in a while allow guests who disagree with them, then shout them down.

What does Rush call his listeners?? Oh yeah dittoheads. In other words they are followers and not independent thinkers. That is exactly what's wrong cause instead of promoting conversation, they would rather have mindless slaves.

Again he questions my patriotism?? If what I do is not patriotism I'd like to know what he calls his sheep!

No comments: