Sunday, August 28, 2005

Katrina Part 3

Again if anyone is viewing this from Louisiana again I beg of you EVACUATE, get out now. Katrina is now at 175 mph and might strengthen even more. This strom will be as bad if not worse the Camille which was DEVASTATING! Please again I beg of you do not tempt fate. I'm sorry to spend so much time on this but I don't want to see anyone who thinks they can ride this out because look what Andrew did to South Florida even what Katrina did. When Katrina hit Florida there was a lot of damage and when Katrina hit she was only at 75 mph. DO NOT take this storm lightly remember especially if you view my site from New Orleans you are surrounded by water on 3 sides AND you are at or below sea level. Please I cannot state enough get out before it's too late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish someone had warned me to get out before hurricane Monica hit...