Monday, August 15, 2005

Mike Gallagher

I would like to talk about an event that occured in Crawford, Texas over the weekend.

Mike Gallagher is a conservative talk show host from based from Dallas, Texas who, like many from the right dislike what Cindy Sheehan is doing asking to meet with Mr. Bush to discuss the Iraq War and the death of her son who was killed in action in Iraq.

Mike Gallagher decided to organize his followers and take a bus to Crawford where they would"out protest" the people where Cindy Sheehan was. They were down there Friday night in the bus chanting "we don't care."

To think about what that meant. They don't care people are dying in Iraq. They don't care that mothers,fathers,sons,daughters are grieving. They don't care about anyone or anything. They don't care.

This is the most disgusting thing I've EVER heard in my life. They don't care. I would feel sorry for these insecure psychopaths but I really wonder about their morality.

No comments: