Thursday, August 18, 2005

More Swift Boat attacks from the right

Just a quick update I hear Cindy Sheehan had to leave Crawford, Texas cause her mother had a stroke and is in a hospital in here in Los Angeles. Thoughts and prayers go out to her on an obviously stressful time in her life as it is right now.

I would like to ask the following people if they have any children serving in Iraq and if godforbid they lost any children serving in Iraq: Rush,Hannity,Coulter,Liddy,Gallager,Hume,O'Reilly and any other person who has been attacking this brave woman. Do you know what it's like? Just for the record I don't know since I do not have any children.

After hearing these baseless attacks from incensitive psychopaths on the right time and time again I would like to know when you are going to send you child to sreve in the military since you seem to not care if they live or die. You don't care that Cindy Sheehan's child is dead.

No comments: