Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Rush

It's time for a double post. From media maters.

I'd like to talk about a quote from Rush why I bother with this sick psychopath I don't know but here is the quote: "You're Damn Right, American Left; We're Questioning Your Patriotism" which he said on his August 23rd show.

What I would like to know from the drug-addict is what he defines as a patriot. To me a patriot. The reason why I ask that to the fat hearing-impared loser is he considers himself I'm sure a patriot even though he's broken serveral laws that he thinks applies to anyone but him so to me that makes him not a patriot. He supports criminals like Liddy and North and that's ok.

To me a patriot is someone who while supports this country is not afraid to speak up against something he or she disagrees with. Something Rush and all the right-wing psychopaths weren't afraid to do when Bill Clinton was President.

I feel I am a patriot. More so then any member of the right-wing psychopath media. I feel that cause I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not afraid of past decisions I've made. Everything about me if anyone wants to know ask. I am an open book. I'm not afraid of life and death as the right-wing is I'm not afraid to agree or disagree with people as the right is. I love where I'm from I feel dispite the low it is in now we still are the greatest country in the world. That is patriotism.

No comments: