Monday, March 06, 2006

Gotta Love Fox

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603060004

I didn't have a chance to mention this but yesterday before I left for my Academy Awards Event that I attend I watched Fox News and they had this exchange:

JARRETT: They're the best movies of the year, allegedly. Most of us, though, haven't seen them. Films dealing with homosexuality; homicide bombings; political assassinations -- the list goes on and on. Hollywood, going with a lot darker themes this year, and they're courting some controversy.

Now correct me if I'm wrong BUT aren't the topics on those films topics in real life right now? I realize Fox is full of homophobes (since they are right-wing and that's what the right-wing is) and hasn't George Bush overthrown 2-3 governments? (Iraq, Afghanastan and Haiti) aren't homicide bombings going on almost every day in Iraq, still going on in Israel and other places?? Sounds to me like Hollywood is keeping up with the times with topics on their films.

No comments: