Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A list

A couple of months ago Bill O'Reilly started an "enemies" list of people basically who he disagreed with. So far on the list has been newspapers and cable networks. I decided it's about time people like O'Reilly realize that for every action there is an opposite reaction. Here is the start of my enemies list.

It should be no shock who number 1 is and that is the inspiration of this list. Bill O'Reilly. There are many reasons (look at my archives) why he should be first on this list but I'm going to start with the most recent one. He hung up on a caller who mentioned arch-rival Keith Olbermann and then threatened to have "Fox Security" come over to ruff him up. Last I checked we have freedom of speech in America O'Reilly so let people speak.


Second on the list is Ann Coulter. Why she has any type of forum I don't know but she threatened to poison the liberal members of the Supreme Court and also said if there was a terrorist threat she would only evacuate the conservative members of the court. Nice woman.

I will continue to add to the list as I see fit. And if they dare challenge me on this I have all the ammunition in the world.

No comments: