Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On the sports page

A book is coming out in a couple of weeks about Barry Bonds. You all know I'm a huge fan of sports and I feel the topic is relevent. The book claims that Barry Bonds took steriods which should be a suprise to no one cause it's, at least to me, obvious.

I feel, dispite this, Bonds should still be in the Hall of Fame based on two reasons:

1) Steroids were not banned until last year so he was doing nothing wrong.

2) If you say he is not elgible for the Hall of Fame based on he is not a savoy character, then you might as well close the Hall of Fame cause they have a bunch in there already such as Ty Cobb among others.

Now mind you if he is tested positive I hope the same rules apply to him as they do all ballplayers and he gets the suspensions he deserves but until that point he is a hall of fame player.

No comments: