Monday, March 13, 2006

A little madness

If anyone here is a college basketball fan like I am I love this time of year. When I could I used to schedule my vacations around March Madness.

If anyone is interested I created for free a tournement challenge for the NCAA tournement at espn.com. The league name is Pac-10 in 2006 . There is no password.

This is not gambling there is no money involved. There are prizes through ESPN.

You do have to register at ESPN. Again there is no money involved in that.

Feel free if you wish to join.

6 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

College Basketball = ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Erik said...

I realize you are still bitter on USC blowing the championship game but the tourny is the best event in all of sports. Period.

Anonymous said...

only because Erik is a UCLA fan. :-)

Robert E Wilson said...

No, I really think College Basketball is just boring. I always have. In fact, this past Saturday, I was in a waiting room and watched about a half hour of a game, it was Memphis vs UAB. I'd rank it with curling, golf, or fishing in the fun to watch category.

Erik said...

At least you didn't say soccer :)

Erik said...

Just remember you are more likely to get an exciting college basketball game then you are getting an exciting Lakers game this year