Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I wonder

Ladies and gentlemen I have been wondering this for awhile. I read at http://www.rawstory.com that the American Civil Liberties Union have been used as part of Bush's straight out of Hitler's domestic spying program.

Here is what the FBI said of them in a memo: "daily leaflet distribution activities in downtown Pittsburgh and [was] currently focused on its opposition to the potential war on Iraq." The memo aimed to summarize the investigation's results.

It identifies the group as "a left-wing organization advocating, among many political causes, pacifism."

Now I'm not always a fan of what the ACLU does after all they are defending big critic Rush Limbaugh's use of drugs but that's there priority. This does show however that Bush's domestic spying program is NOT being used to track terrorists BUT is being used to try to silence people with different views.

I have no doubt now that this guy needs to be stopped and I don't care if secret service comes to my door now this is so wrong and so illegal. This Hitler president.

No comments: