Wednesday, March 22, 2006

How have we changed?

You know one of the things I keep hearing from Republicans is "everything has changed after 9/11". I have one question: How

I don't wanna downplay the importance in 9/11. I said before I lost friends in the World Trade Center I know all too well about it.

However we've been attacked before 9/11. U.S.S. Cole, Oklahoma City, the first World Trade Center bombing. There have been terrorist attacks (not here) in Spain, London, Indonesia so I wonder..What has changed?

Are people still working? Yes. Are people still living their lives? Yes. Can their still be any number of terrorist attacks on the United States at anytime? Yes.


Really the only thing that has changed is there is more "security" at airports and the President can basically change the law as he pleases.

Tell me I'm wrong.

No comments: