Friday, March 31, 2006

How Dare They

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060330/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/army_body_armor

Remember a couple of weeks ago where I listed the names of the soldiers who have fallen in Iraq. I received a couple of annonymous posts stating basically how dare I do that cause I have an anti Bush site.

I responded by asking them how can they support a President who doesn't support the troops. (Mind you they didn't respond to that)

Now every year in the budget he cuts benefits to the soldiers but one of the reasons that always bothered me is the fact that Bush sent kids to war and did not have proper body armor. It was so bad soldiers had to either take parts off of destroyed jeeps BUT the soldiers sometimes have to buy WITH THEIR OWN MONEY their own body armor.

Not anymore. The Pentagon banned that. Remember when Rumsfeld said "you go to war with the army you have not the army you want" I mean how little does Bush care about the soldiers that he would do that?

Yet you wonder why I hate him. And I'm sorry since it was his decision to go to war it is his responsibility for the tragedies.

No comments: