Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another reason to dislike Bush

Looking at news as I like to do I'd like to go with this unreported (on the news networks) story.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/n/a/2005/09/21/national/w184052D94.DTL

Basically the story states our "friends" Saudi Arabia and Kuwait were given a free pass by W. and not have any of our tax dollars sent to them cut for failing to do enough to stop the modern-day slave trade in prostitutes, child sex workers and forced laborers.

Isn't it funny how if you are an "ally" of the United States you can pretty much get away with anything.

For instance our "friends" Saudi Arabia was the home of all the hijackers on 9/11 and not one thing happened to them. Nothing. No invasion(which I would have supported as I said I support the war on terror I'm smart enough to know what it is compared to the dittoheads who think Iraq is part of the war on terror).

Just remember who our "friends" are.

No comments: