Sunday, September 04, 2005

Weak-Kneed left

So I'm reading the current secion(formerly opinion) in todays Los Angeles Times and I come across that line by someone from Glendora who sent a letter saying how we (liberals) would protest everything from the American Revolution to the Civil War to World War II.

Now speaking for only me(since this is my website I can) I am for any war that to me makes sense for us as a country to be there. For instance I support the real war on terror which is, last I checked, in Afghanastan. Osama Bin Laden was the brain I feel on who attacked on 9/11 and he should be found and hung from the nearest tree. But that won't happen cause Bush has forgot all about him. He now says Iraq was the country that attacked the United States on 9/11 which unless you are ignorant or someone who worships this idiot you know it's not true.

I would support an attack against Saudi Arabia. The hijackers who flew those planes were from there and I think they do more to support Bin Laden then we are told by the right-wing media. But Bush won't cause he doesn't have the cuts.

From there the letter writter says someday the Arab world will be and democratic and Bush will be celebrated as a great president. Now let's see someone correct me if I'm wrong but democracy has to be wanted by the people of these countries. It should not be forced upon people who are not willing to accept it.

As far as Bush being celebrated as a great president?? Presidents to send troops to be murdered so he and his buddies can make money. Presidents don't turn record surpluses into deficets so his business buddies can get rich. Presidents don't ignore obvious problems so they can spent the money illegally (as in New Orleans in a previous post I did) in Iraq.

Bush will also be known as the president who had the two biggest disasters 1 man-made (9/11) and the other a natural disaster (Katrina) and did nothing to stop the first one (dispite being warned) and since he was too busy on a 5 week vacation did nothing to help evacuate the cities after the 2nd one. Well he did after a couple of days.

Just remember that.

No comments: