Thursday, September 22, 2005

My own demons

The other day I was trying to be honest with you all about my life. My demons. I was bashed cause I mentioned an article that suggested W. might be drinking again. My point was I was coming clean with my past and the mistakes I made. I was simply stating I can understand if W., a former alcholic and drug addtict, was drinking again I understand he quit cold turkey and without a support group it is easy to start again. All I was stating is it makes him look human. I disagree with him on pretty much everything but again that is a demon I can understand if he has a problem. Hopefully IF he is drinking he will get some help although it's probably hard in his position.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he needs help, I can recommend "counselling" from the Reverend Jesse Jackson...