Saturday, September 24, 2005

Funny isn't it??

Isn't it funny how Texas, homestate of Pres. Bush, was already digging out, already getting aid, already had national guard troops even though Rita still hasn't disapated yet?? Isn't it funny how Bush is right nearby?? I was wondering since Texas is a redstate and Louisiana isn't. Texas is a rich state Louisiana isn't I hate to say it (actually I don't) but it's crystal clear to me that Bush really doesn't care about poor people.

Now as I said Texas had better planning at the local levels then Louisiana no doubt about that for that they deserve props but no doubt Texas is getting prefered treatment and that my friends is a crime.

5 comments:

Robert E Wilson said...

Isn't it funny how George obviously learned a lesson from Katrina and realized he was going to be scrutinized in how the handling of Rita went?

Erik said...

I disagree. If Katrina hit anywhere but his home state(red by the way) the response would have been the same as Katrina.

Erik said...

I meant Rita my error

Robert E Wilson said...

Not your only error. :>

Erik said...

never claimed to be perfect like you :O